Wintac Ltd (Wintac), formerly Recon Ltd is a manufacturer and marketer of sterile products. The company provides opthalmic products such as anti-glaucoma, anti-cholinergic, artificial tear, NSAID, steroids and combination, anti-infective, decongestant, anti allergic eye drops, and nasal drop. It offers injectable products including NSAIDs, calcium supplement, antimalarial, anesthetic, anti-emetic, analgesic, antimuscarinic, anti-infective, diuretic, cardiovascular, antihistamine and iron supplement. Wintac manufactures parenterals and sterile ophthalmic preparations. The company markets its products through its distribution channels. It operates through manufacturing unit located in Bangalore. Wintac is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wintac Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2017: Wintac announces resignation of independent directors
Jun 08, 2017: Wintac Announces Withdrawal of Resignation by MS.Kavitha Krishnamoorthy as Independent Director of the Company
Feb 11, 2017: Wintac approves appointment of Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wintac Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wintac Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Wintac Ltd - Key Information
- Wintac Ltd - Overview
- Wintac Ltd - Key Employees
- Wintac Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Wintac Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Wintac Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Wintac Ltd - History
- Wintac Ltd - Company Statement
- Wintac Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Wintac Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Wintac Ltd - Business Description
- Wintac Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Wintac Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Wintac Ltd - Strengths
- Wintac Ltd - Weaknesses
- Wintac Ltd - Opportunities
- Wintac Ltd - Threats
- Wintac Ltd - Key Competitors
- Wintac Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Wintac Ltd, Key Information
- Wintac Ltd, Key Ratios
- Wintac Ltd, Share Data
- Wintac Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Wintac Ltd, History
- Wintac Ltd, Key Employees
- Wintac Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Wintac Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Wintac Ltd, Other Locations
- Wintac Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Wintac Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Wintac Ltd, Key Competitors
- Wintac Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Wintac Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Wintac Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Wintac Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Wintac Ltd, Performance Chart
- Wintac Ltd, Ratio Charts