Medigard Ltd (Medigard), formerly Medisafe Instruments Pty Ltd is a medical device company that designs and develops retractable safety medical devices. The company offers products such as auto-retractable syringe, manual retractable syringe, blood collection device, intravenous valve and flash back needle. Its blood collection device uses vacuum technology to capture the needle after the collection of blood. Medigard’s intravenous valve operates as a component for cannula and a standalone device, which is used as access points in the catheters in preference to a syringe for delivering fluid, administering drugs and taking blood samples. Its products helps to reduce the spread of blood-borne diseases including Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV or AIDS. The comapny offers its products for healthcare workers and patients. It also conducts research and development for designing a range of safety medical devices and associated products. Medigard is headquartered in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Medigard Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 20, 2017: Medigard: Chairman Retirement and Appointment
Sep 14, 2017: Medigard: Resignation and Appointment of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medigard Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medigard Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Medigard Ltd - Key Information
- Medigard Ltd - Overview
- Medigard Ltd - Key Employees
- Medigard Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Medigard Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Medigard Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Medigard Ltd - History
- Medigard Ltd - Company Statement
- Medigard Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Medigard Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Medigard Ltd - Business Description
- Medigard Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Medigard Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medigard Ltd - Strengths
- Medigard Ltd - Weaknesses
- Medigard Ltd - Opportunities
- Medigard Ltd - Threats
- Medigard Ltd - Key Competitors
- Medigard Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Medigard Ltd, Key Information
- Medigard Ltd, Key Ratios
- Medigard Ltd, Share Data
- Medigard Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Medigard Ltd, History
- Medigard Ltd, Key Employees
- Medigard Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Medigard Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Medigard Ltd, Other Locations
- Medigard Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Medigard Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Medigard Ltd, Key Competitors
- Medigard Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Medigard Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Medigard Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Medigard Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Medigard Ltd, Performance Chart
- Medigard Ltd, Ratio Charts