Carbonite Inc (Carbonite) is a software development company that provides cloud and hybrid backup solutions. The company provides automatic backup solutions for home including personal basic, personal plus and personal prime. It also offers cloud and hybrid backup for computers and servers for businesses. Carbonite's software backups files automatically from installed computers and mobiles. The company also provides support services. It distributes its products through a network of distributors, resellers and retailers. The company operates through its offices located in the US and Germany. Carbonite is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Carbonite Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2017: Carbonite announces Q3 2017 financial results
Aug 03, 2017: Carbonite announces second quarter 2017 financial results
May 08, 2017: Carbonite appoints new board member
May 04, 2017: Carbonite announces first quarter 2017 financial results
May 04, 2017: Carbonite reports Q1 net income, provides outlook for Q2
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Carbonite Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Carbonite Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Carbonite Inc - Key Information
- Carbonite Inc - Overview
- Carbonite Inc - Key Employees
- Carbonite Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Carbonite Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Carbonite Inc - Major Products and Services
- Carbonite Inc - History
- Carbonite Inc - Company Statement
- Carbonite Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Carbonite Inc - Business Description
- Carbonite Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Carbonite Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Carbonite Inc - Strengths
- Carbonite Inc - Weaknesses
- Carbonite Inc - Opportunities
- Carbonite Inc - Threats
- Carbonite Inc - Key Competitors
- Carbonite Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Carbonite Inc, Key Information
- Carbonite Inc, Key Ratios
- Carbonite Inc, Share Data
- Carbonite Inc, Major Products and Services
- Carbonite Inc, History
- Carbonite Inc, Key Employees
- Carbonite Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Carbonite Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Carbonite Inc, Other Locations
- Carbonite Inc, Subsidiaries
- Carbonite Inc, Key Competitors
- Carbonite Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Carbonite Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Carbonite Inc, Annual Ratios
- Carbonite Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Carbonite Inc, Performance Chart
- Carbonite Inc, Ratio Charts