Ellie Mae Inc (Ellie Mae) is a technology company that provides technology solutions, online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. The company provides products such as network applications that enable mortgage originators such as mortgage bankers and mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and other mortgage lenders to securely conduct electronic business transactions with lenders and settlement service providers. It also offers services such as implementation services, professional consulting, education and certification; technical support and client resource centers. Ellie Mae is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
Ellie Mae Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2017: Ellie Mae reports third quarter 2017 results
Oct 17, 2017: Ellie Mae receives 2018 CSO50 award from IDG's CSO
Sep 06, 2017: Dinesh Shahane joins Ellie Mae as senior vice president of engineering
Jul 27, 2017: Ellie Mae reports second quarter 2017 results
Apr 27, 2017: Ellie Mae reports first quarter 2017 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ellie Mae Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ellie Mae Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ellie Mae Inc - Key Information
- Ellie Mae Inc - Overview
- Ellie Mae Inc - Key Employees
- Ellie Mae Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Ellie Mae Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Ellie Mae Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ellie Mae Inc - History
- Ellie Mae Inc - Company Statement
- Ellie Mae Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ellie Mae Inc - Business Description
- Ellie Mae Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Ellie Mae Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ellie Mae Inc - Strengths
- Ellie Mae Inc - Weaknesses
- Ellie Mae Inc - Opportunities
- Ellie Mae Inc - Threats
- Ellie Mae Inc - Key Competitors
- Ellie Mae Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Information
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Ratios
- Ellie Mae Inc, Share Data
- Ellie Mae Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ellie Mae Inc, History
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Employees
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Ellie Mae Inc, Other Locations
- Ellie Mae Inc, Subsidiaries
- Ellie Mae Inc, Key Competitors
- Ellie Mae Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Ellie Mae Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Ellie Mae Inc, Annual Ratios
- Ellie Mae Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ellie Mae Inc, Performance Chart
- Ellie Mae Inc, Ratio Charts