Imperva Inc (Imperva) is a technology company that offers data and application security solutions. The company’s products include web application firewall, threatradar subscriptions, website ddos protection, infrastructure ddos protection, file activity monitor, file firewall, big data security, data masking, securesphere for azure, skyfence, and incapsula, among others. Its services include professional services, financial services, technical support, and training. The company secures business-critical data and applications from cyber attacks and internal threats. It partners with resellers, service providers, and technology partners to provide a complete ecosystem that enables organizations to discover data, application assets and vulnerabilities, and protect information. Imperva is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, the US.
Imperva Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2017: Imperva announces positive preliminary third quarter 2017 financial results
Oct 10, 2017: Imperva announces chief financial officer transition
Aug 10, 2017: Imperva names former Citrix exec as new president, CEO
Jul 27, 2017: Imperva announces second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 12, 2017: Imperva chief product strategist Terry Ray named CTO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Imperva Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Imperva Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Imperva Inc - Key Information
- Imperva Inc - Overview
- Imperva Inc - Key Employees
- Imperva Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Imperva Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Imperva Inc - Major Products and Services
- Imperva Inc - History
- Imperva Inc - Company Statement
- Imperva Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Imperva Inc - Business Description
- Imperva Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Imperva Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Imperva Inc - Strengths
- Imperva Inc - Weaknesses
- Imperva Inc - Opportunities
- Imperva Inc - Threats
- Imperva Inc - Key Competitors
- Imperva Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Imperva Inc, Key Information
- Imperva Inc, Key Ratios
- Imperva Inc, Share Data
- Imperva Inc, Major Products and Services
- Imperva Inc, History
- Imperva Inc, Key Employees
- Imperva Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Imperva Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Imperva Inc, Other Locations
- Imperva Inc, Subsidiaries
- Imperva Inc, Key Competitors
- Imperva Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Imperva Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Imperva Inc, Annual Ratios
- Imperva Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Imperva Inc, Performance Chart
- Imperva Inc, Ratio Charts