Cpp Group Plc (CPP), formerly Cpp Group Public Ltd Co is a financial service provider that offers financial assistance services. The company offers services which include airport angel, card rescue, card protection, identity safe, phonesafe, packaged accounts and travel assistance. It offers travel support services such as lost and found luggage service, passport assistance and translation service. The company caters to telecommunications, and travel sectors. It operates in the UK, Spain,Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Mexico, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia and India. CPP is headquartered in York, the UK.
Cpp Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2017: Cpp Group announces management changes
Jun 14, 2017: 50 York jobs at risk as CPP pulls group head quarters out of the city
Apr 19, 2017: CPP Group appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
Mar 24, 2017: CPP Group: Full year report for the year ended 31 December 2016
Mar 24, 2017: CPP Group announces directorate change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cpp Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cpp Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cpp Group Plc - Key Information
- Cpp Group Plc - Overview
- Cpp Group Plc - Key Employees
- Cpp Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cpp Group Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Cpp Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Cpp Group Plc - History
- Cpp Group Plc - Company Statement
- Cpp Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cpp Group Plc - Business Description
- Cpp Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Cpp Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cpp Group Plc - Strengths
- Cpp Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Cpp Group Plc - Opportunities
- Cpp Group Plc - Threats
- Cpp Group Plc - Key Competitors
- Cpp Group Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Information
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Ratios
- Cpp Group Plc, Share Data
- Cpp Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Cpp Group Plc, History
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Employees
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Cpp Group Plc, Other Locations
- Cpp Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Cpp Group Plc, Key Competitors
- Cpp Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Cpp Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Cpp Group Plc, Annual Ratios
- Cpp Group Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cpp Group Plc, Performance Chart
- Cpp Group Plc, Ratio Charts