Grand-Flo Berhad (Grand-Flo), formerly Grand-Flo Solution Berhad is a technology company that offers data management and collaboration solutions. The company offers automatic identification and data capture solutions by utilizing barcode and radio frequency technologies. Its products include barcode scanner, barcode printers, mobile printers, card printers, portable printers, RFID antenna, value class car printer, performance class car printers; security calls printers, mobile computer and consumables, among others. Grand-Flo offers services such as project management, implementation and training, software maintenance, helpdesk support, software customization, custom software development and technical services. The company’s products are used in warehouses, retail outlets and office buildings. It operates through its regional offices located in Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China and Thailand. Grand-Flo is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Grand-Flo Berhad Key Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2017: Grand-Flo appoints former EPF chief as chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Grand-Flo Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Grand-Flo Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Key Information
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Overview
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Key Employees
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Grand-Flo Berhad - History
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Company Statement
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Business Description
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Grand-Flo Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Strengths
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Weaknesses
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Opportunities
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Threats
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Key Competitors
- Grand-Flo Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Information
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Ratios
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Share Data
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Grand-Flo Berhad, History
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Employees
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Other Locations
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Key Competitors
- Grand-Flo Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Performance Chart
- Grand-Flo Berhad, Ratio Charts