PhilWeb Corp (PhilWeb), formerly South Seas Natural Resources Inc is a technology company that provides gaming technology. The company's activities include building internet-based e-games products and gaming solutions. Its information technology services delivers hardware, software, network resources, facilities and services for casino and corporate operations. PhilWeb provides its technical support and field support to both internal and external customers. It serves online cafes, sports betting kiosks and mobile gamers, and others. The company has operations in the Philippines, Guam, Timor Leste and Cambodia. PhilWeb is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
PhilWeb Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 22, 2016: PhilWeb appoints new chairman as old chairman preps share sale
Aug 05, 2016: PhilWeb confirms chairman and vice chairman departures
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PhilWeb Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PhilWeb Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PhilWeb Corp - Key Information
- PhilWeb Corp - Overview
- PhilWeb Corp - Key Employees
- PhilWeb Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- PhilWeb Corp - Key Operational Heads
- PhilWeb Corp - Major Products and Services
- PhilWeb Corp - History
- PhilWeb Corp - Company Statement
- PhilWeb Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PhilWeb Corp - Business Description
- PhilWeb Corp - Corporate Strategy
- PhilWeb Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PhilWeb Corp - Strengths
- PhilWeb Corp - Weaknesses
- PhilWeb Corp - Opportunities
- PhilWeb Corp - Threats
- PhilWeb Corp - Key Competitors
- PhilWeb Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Information
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Ratios
- PhilWeb Corp, Share Data
- PhilWeb Corp, Major Products and Services
- PhilWeb Corp, History
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Employees
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Operational Heads
- PhilWeb Corp, Other Locations
- PhilWeb Corp, Subsidiaries
- PhilWeb Corp, Key Competitors
- PhilWeb Corp, SWOT Analysis
- PhilWeb Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- PhilWeb Corp, Annual Ratios
- PhilWeb Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PhilWeb Corp, Performance Chart
- PhilWeb Corp, Ratio Charts