Transcentury Ltd (Transcentury) is an independent infrastructure company that operates through its infrastructure projects. The company's project categories include power infrastructure, infrastructure projects and engineering segments. It power infrastructure segment manufactures transformers, electrical cables, switchgear and conductors, among others. Transcentury’s engineering division provides out-of guage logistics and cranage and erection services. It also markets video jet printers, weighing equipment and generators. The company’s infrastructure division is involved in transport infrastructure and critical energy. It provide products such as building wire, instrumentation and control cables, mining cables, automation and control panels among others. Transcentury is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Transcentury Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2017: TransCentury appoints new non-executive director
Jul 03, 2017: TCL appoints new non-executive director
Jun 08, 2017: TransCentury annual loss decreases
Apr 13, 2017: TransCentury appoints chairman
Jan 15, 2016: TransCentury CEO Gachao Kiuna resigns
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transcentury Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Transcentury Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Transcentury Ltd - Key Information
- Transcentury Ltd - Overview
- Transcentury Ltd - Key Employees
- Transcentury Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Transcentury Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Transcentury Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Transcentury Ltd - History
- Transcentury Ltd - Company Statement
- Transcentury Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Transcentury Ltd - Business Description
- Transcentury Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Transcentury Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Transcentury Ltd - Strengths
- Transcentury Ltd - Weaknesses
- Transcentury Ltd - Opportunities
- Transcentury Ltd - Threats
- Transcentury Ltd - Key Competitors
- Transcentury Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Information
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Ratios
- Transcentury Ltd, Share Data
- Transcentury Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Transcentury Ltd, History
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Employees
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Transcentury Ltd, Other Locations
- Transcentury Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Transcentury Ltd, Key Competitors
- Transcentury Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Transcentury Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Transcentury Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Transcentury Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Transcentury Ltd, Performance Chart
- Transcentury Ltd, Ratio Charts