Fibon Berhad (Fibon) is a chemical equipment company that manufactures and markets polymer matrix fiber composite materials and products. The company’s products include insulation films, current transformer, KWH meters, analogue meters, automotive composites, electronic laminating composites, and accessories products. Its analog meters are used in AC and DC output and input distribution circuit, power operating board to measure DC current, voltage and AC current, power plant console cabinet, frequency, voltage, and phase power. Fibon conducts research and development of new polymer matrix fiber composite materials. The company offers its products electronic, electrical, petrochemical, and automotive industries across Malaysia and abroad. Fibon is headquartered in Kluang, Malaysia.
Fibon Berhad Key Recent Developments
Mar 29, 2016: Fibon Berhad appoints Chong Chee Siong as Non-Executive Director Directorate and Non-Independent and Non-Executive Member Composition of Audit Committee
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fibon Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fibon Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Fibon Berhad - Key Information
- Fibon Berhad - Overview
- Fibon Berhad - Key Employees
- Fibon Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Fibon Berhad - Key Operational Heads
- Fibon Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Fibon Berhad - History
- Fibon Berhad - Company Statement
- Fibon Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Fibon Berhad - Business Description
- Fibon Berhad - Corporate Strategy
- Fibon Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Fibon Berhad - Strengths
- Fibon Berhad - Weaknesses
- Fibon Berhad - Opportunities
- Fibon Berhad - Threats
- Fibon Berhad - Key Competitors
- Fibon Berhad - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Fibon Berhad, Key Information
- Fibon Berhad, Key Ratios
- Fibon Berhad, Share Data
- Fibon Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Fibon Berhad, History
- Fibon Berhad, Key Employees
- Fibon Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Fibon Berhad, Key Operational Heads
- Fibon Berhad, Other Locations
- Fibon Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Fibon Berhad, Key Competitors
- Fibon Berhad, SWOT Analysis
- Fibon Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Fibon Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Fibon Berhad, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Fibon Berhad, Performance Chart
- Fibon Berhad, Ratio Charts