This Intuit Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Intuit Inc. since January2007.
This Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Intuit Inc.'s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Intuit Inc.. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Intuit Inc.'s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Intuit Inc. and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Intuit Inc.'s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Intuit Inc.’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
TARGETS AND PARTNERS
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports
Corporate Venturing - Overview
Corporate Venturing - Deal reports
Partnership - Deal reports
Divestments - Overview
Divestments - Deal reports
About Financial Deals Database
Deal Definition and Methodology
List of Tables
Table 1: Intuit Inc. M&A volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Table 2: Intuit Inc. M&A activity by geography (2013-YTD2017)
Table 3: Intuit Inc. corporate venturing volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Table 4: Intuit Inc. corporate venturing by geography (2013-YTD2017)
Table 5: Intuit Inc. divestments volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Table 6: Intuit Inc. divestments activity by geography (2013-YTD2017)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Intuit Inc. M&A volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 2: Intuit Inc. M&A activity by geography (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 3: Intuit Inc. corporate venturing volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 4: Intuit Inc. corporate venturing by geography (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 5: Intuit Inc. divestments volume and value trend (2013-YTD2017)
Figure 6: Intuit Inc. divestments by geography (2013-YTD2017)