ContraFect Corp (ContraFect) is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops therapeutic protein and antibody products. The company develops products using lysin and monoclonal antibody platforms for the treatment of life threatening, drug-resistant infectious diseases. Its lead product candidates include CF-301, a recombinant bacteriophage derived lysin intended for the treatment of staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infections and offers CF-404, a combination of human monoclonal antibodies intended for the treatment of seasonal and pandemic influenza infections. The company’s pipeline portfolio consists of other lysin candidates in preclinical stage. ContraFect is headquartered in Yonkers, New York, the US.
ContraFect Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2017: ContraFect Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Oct 05, 2017: ContraFect Appoints Lisa Ricciardi as Chief Operating Officer
Aug 09, 2017: ContraFect Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 08, 2017: ContraFect Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Mar 15, 2017: ContraFect Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ContraFect Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ContraFect Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ContraFect Corp - Key Information
- ContraFect Corp - Overview
- ContraFect Corp - Key Employees
- ContraFect Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- ContraFect Corp - Key Operational Heads
- ContraFect Corp - Major Products and Services
- ContraFect Corp - History
- ContraFect Corp - Company Statement
- ContraFect Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- ContraFect Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ContraFect Corp - Business Description
- ContraFect Corp - Corporate Strategy
- ContraFect Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ContraFect Corp - Strengths
- ContraFect Corp - Weaknesses
- ContraFect Corp - Opportunities
- ContraFect Corp - Threats
- ContraFect Corp - Key Competitors
- ContraFect Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ContraFect Corp, Key Information
- ContraFect Corp, Key Ratios
- ContraFect Corp, Share Data
- ContraFect Corp, Major Products and Services
- ContraFect Corp, History
- ContraFect Corp, Key Employees
- ContraFect Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- ContraFect Corp, Key Operational Heads
- ContraFect Corp, Other Locations
- ContraFect Corp, Subsidiaries
- ContraFect Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- ContraFect Corp, Key Competitors
- ContraFect Corp, SWOT Analysis
- ContraFect Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- ContraFect Corp, Annual Ratios
- ContraFect Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ContraFect Corp, Performance Chart
- ContraFect Corp, Ratio Charts