Cytodyn Inc (Cytodyn) is a biotechnology company which focuses on clinical development and commercialization of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infections. The company's products under development include PRO 140, Cytofeline and Cytolin. Cytodyn’s PRO 140 is a viral-entry inhibitor intended to protect healthy cells from viral infection which blocks the HIV co-receptor CCR5 on T-cells. Cytofeline, a Anti-LFA-1 antibody is used for the treatment of FIV infection. Cytolin is a mouse monoclonal antibody developed to identify a immune cell called cytotoxic T cell (CTL). Cytodyn is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US.
Cytodyn Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 11, 2017: CytoDyn Appoints Scott A. Kelly, M.D. to Its Board of Directors
Apr 11, 2017: CytoDyn appoints new board member
Jan 30, 2017: CytoDyn appoints executive chairman
Jan 30, 2017: CytoDyn Strengthens Executive Management With Appointment of Anthony D. Caracciolo as Executive Chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cytodyn Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cytodyn Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Information
- Cytodyn Inc - Overview
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Employees
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Cytodyn Inc - Major Products and Services
- Cytodyn Inc - History
- Cytodyn Inc - Company Statement
- Cytodyn Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cytodyn Inc - Business Description
- Cytodyn Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Cytodyn Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cytodyn Inc - Strengths
- Cytodyn Inc - Weaknesses
- Cytodyn Inc - Opportunities
- Cytodyn Inc - Threats
- Cytodyn Inc - Key Competitors
- Cytodyn Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Information
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Ratios
- Cytodyn Inc, Share Data
- Cytodyn Inc, Major Products and Services
- Cytodyn Inc, History
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Employees
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Cytodyn Inc, Other Locations
- Cytodyn Inc, Subsidiaries
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Cytodyn Inc, Key Competitors
- Cytodyn Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Cytodyn Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Cytodyn Inc, Annual Ratios
- Cytodyn Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cytodyn Inc, Performance Chart
- Cytodyn Inc, Ratio Charts