CorVel Corp (CorVel) is a technology company that provides healthcare management services and solutions. The company offers services such as patient management services, network solutions, enterprise comp claims management solutions, cost containment, claim review, comprehensive services for all types of claims, and others. CorVel also provides disability management services for short and long term care. The company serves workers' compensation, auto and liability, group health and disability insurance markets, employers, insurance companies, third party administrators, and government agencies. CorVel is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
CorVel Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2017: CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2017
Aug 01, 2017: CorVel Announces Revenue and Earnings
Jun 01, 2017: CorVel Q4 net income increases
Jan 31, 2017: CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings
Nov 01, 2016: CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CorVel Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CorVel Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CorVel Corp - Key Information
- CorVel Corp - Overview
- CorVel Corp - Key Employees
- CorVel Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- CorVel Corp - Key Operational Heads
- CorVel Corp - Major Products and Services
- CorVel Corp - History
- CorVel Corp - Company Statement
- CorVel Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CorVel Corp - Business Description
- CorVel Corp - Corporate Strategy
- CorVel Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CorVel Corp - Strengths
- CorVel Corp - Weaknesses
- CorVel Corp - Opportunities
- CorVel Corp - Threats
- CorVel Corp - Key Competitors
- CorVel Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CorVel Corp, Key Information
- CorVel Corp, Key Ratios
- CorVel Corp, Share Data
- CorVel Corp, Major Products and Services
- CorVel Corp, History
- CorVel Corp, Key Employees
- CorVel Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- CorVel Corp, Key Operational Heads
- CorVel Corp, Other Locations
- CorVel Corp, Subsidiaries
- CorVel Corp, Key Competitors
- CorVel Corp, SWOT Analysis
- CorVel Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- CorVel Corp, Annual Ratios
- CorVel Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CorVel Corp, Performance Chart
- CorVel Corp, Ratio Charts