DNO ASA (DNO) is an oil and gas company that provides mineral properties exploration and development services. The company's services include selective and targeted drilling, fractured carbonate plays that are characteristic of the MENA region. It also provides operations in petroleum, shipping, offshore, transportation, trading, industry and finance and others. DNO operates its oil and gas producing assets located in Kurdistan, Oman and Yemen and oil and gas exploration assets in Tunisia, Somaliland and the UAE. The company has its operations in Norway, the UAE, Oman, Tunisia, Yemen and others. DNO is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
DNO ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: Genel Energy Announces Receipt Of Payment For KRI Oil Exports
Feb 15, 2018: DNO Reports Payment For Tawke Deliveries
Feb 09, 2018: DNO To Boost Spending In Iraqi Kurdistan
Feb 08, 2018: Genel Issues Update On Tawke Licence Activity
Feb 08, 2018: DNO Ramping Up Kurdistan Investments; Reports Strong 2017 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DNO ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DNO ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- DNO ASA - Key Information
- DNO ASA - Overview
- DNO ASA - Key Employees
- DNO ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- DNO ASA - Key Operational Heads
- DNO ASA - Major Products and Services
- DNO ASA - History
- DNO ASA - Company Statement
- DNO ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- DNO ASA - Business Description
- DNO ASA - Corporate Strategy
- DNO ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DNO ASA - Strengths
- DNO ASA - Weaknesses
- DNO ASA - Opportunities
- DNO ASA - Threats
- DNO ASA - Key Competitors
- DNO ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- DNO ASA, Key Information
- DNO ASA, Key Ratios
- DNO ASA, Share Data
- DNO ASA, Major Products and Services
- DNO ASA, History
- DNO ASA, Key Employees
- DNO ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- DNO ASA, Key Operational Heads
- DNO ASA, Other Locations
- DNO ASA, Subsidiaries
- DNO ASA, Key Competitors
- DNO ASA, SWOT Analysis
- DNO ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- DNO ASA, Annual Ratios
- DNO ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- DNO ASA, Performance Chart
- DNO ASA, Ratio Charts