SK Gas Co Ltd (SK Gas), a subsidiary of SK Chemicals Co Ltd, is an oil and gas company that supplies liquefied petroleum gas. The company operates through its business divisions such as LPG marketing, global LPG trading, LPG import terminal and tank terminal. It offers tank terminal services through G.Hub business unit located in Ulsan, Korea which has a storage capacity of 490,000 kl of gas. SK Gas operates LPG storage terminals in Ulsan and Pyeongtaek. The company caters LPG gas for households, businesses and vehicles through filling stations in Korea. It operates through its branch offices located in Seoul, Chungcheong, Daegu-Gyeongbuk, Busan-Gyeongnam, Gangwon, Honam and Jeju, South Korea. SK Gas is headquartered in Seongnam-si, South Korea.
SK Gas Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 11, 2017: TK Group To Set Up Refinery, LPG Terminal
Jun 16, 2016: SK Gas Confirms Completion Of LPG Tank Terminal In Singapore
Jun 09, 2016: Clariant's Catofin Catalyst Supports Strong Start Of Largest PDH Unit In South Korea
May 24, 2016: SK Gas To Start Produce Propylene At Its New Plant In Ulsan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SK Gas Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SK Gas Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Key Information
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Overview
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Key Employees
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- SK Gas Co Ltd - History
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Company Statement
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Business Description
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- SK Gas Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Strengths
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Opportunities
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Threats
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- SK Gas Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Information
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Share Data
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- SK Gas Co Ltd, History
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Employees
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Other Locations
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- SK Gas Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- SK Gas Co Ltd, Ratio Charts