CS Wind Corp (CS Wind), formerly Choong San Corp is a global wind tower company. The company manufactures aluminum platforms used for wind power generation towers. It also provides wind tower, transition piece, tower internal parts, plant equipment, oil and gas pipes and others. CS Wind offers services such as manufacturing, processing, material receiving, bending, cutting, beveling, fit-up, skirt welding, section welding, final inspection and processing services. The company also builds and supplies wind towers. It has its operations in South Korea, Australia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Canada, Taiwan, and the US. CS Wind is headquartered in Cheonan, South Korea.
CS Wind Corp Key Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2016: Multi-million pound investment in manufacturing for British offshore wind industry
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CS Wind Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CS Wind Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CS Wind Corp - Key Information
- CS Wind Corp - Overview
- CS Wind Corp - Key Employees
- CS Wind Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- CS Wind Corp - Key Operational Heads
- CS Wind Corp - Major Products and Services
- CS Wind Corp - History
- CS Wind Corp - Company Statement
- CS Wind Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CS Wind Corp - Business Description
- CS Wind Corp - Corporate Strategy
- CS Wind Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CS Wind Corp - Strengths
- CS Wind Corp - Weaknesses
- CS Wind Corp - Opportunities
- CS Wind Corp - Threats
- CS Wind Corp - Key Competitors
- CS Wind Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CS Wind Corp, Key Information
- CS Wind Corp, Key Ratios
- CS Wind Corp, Share Data
- CS Wind Corp, Major Products and Services
- CS Wind Corp, History
- CS Wind Corp, Key Employees
- CS Wind Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- CS Wind Corp, Key Operational Heads
- CS Wind Corp, Other Locations
- CS Wind Corp, Subsidiaries
- CS Wind Corp, Key Competitors
- CS Wind Corp, SWOT Analysis
- CS Wind Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- CS Wind Corp, Annual Ratios
- CS Wind Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CS Wind Corp, Performance Chart
- CS Wind Corp, Ratio Charts