Compugen Ltd (Compugen) is a drug discovery company that develops medicines for immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases. The company’s immuno-oncology pipeline comprises CGEN-15001T, CGEN-15022, CGEN-15022, CGEN-15029, target candidates, immuno-modulatory target candidates and ADC target candidates. Its drug development process include target discovery, target validation and predictive discovery programs. The company also offers targets for antibody drug conjugate therapy. It offers predictive theories for integration process containing biology knowledge, genome and proteome analysis, and experimental and disease data; computational model; and novel and non-novel candidates. Compugen is headquartered in Holon, Israel.
Compugen Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 21, 2018: Compugen Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Nov 07, 2017: Compugen Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Nov 02, 2017: Compugen to Enter Research Collaboration With Mount Sinai on Novel Myeloid Immuno-Oncology Targets
Oct 09, 2017: A New Immunomodulatory Target Discovered by Compugen Demonstrates Potential for First-in-Class Cancer Therapy
Aug 02, 2017: Compugen appoints Paul Sekhri as new board chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Compugen Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Compugen Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Compugen Ltd - Key Information
- Compugen Ltd - Overview
- Compugen Ltd - Key Employees
- Compugen Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Compugen Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Compugen Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Compugen Ltd - History
- Compugen Ltd - Company Statement
- Compugen Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Compugen Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Compugen Ltd - Business Description
- Compugen Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Compugen Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Compugen Ltd - Strengths
- Compugen Ltd - Weaknesses
- Compugen Ltd - Opportunities
- Compugen Ltd - Threats
- Compugen Ltd - Key Competitors
- Compugen Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Compugen Ltd, Key Information
- Compugen Ltd, Key Ratios
- Compugen Ltd, Share Data
- Compugen Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Compugen Ltd, History
- Compugen Ltd, Key Employees
- Compugen Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Compugen Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Compugen Ltd, Other Locations
- Compugen Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Compugen Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Compugen Ltd, Key Competitors
- Compugen Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Compugen Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Compugen Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Compugen Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Compugen Ltd, Performance Chart
- Compugen Ltd, Ratio Charts