Chart Industries Inc (Chart) is a manufacturer of cryogenic equipment for the energy, gas and life sciences industries. The company's energy products include air cooled heat exchangers, integrated process systems, brazed aluminum heat exchangers, LNG systems and equipment, respiratory health products, nitrogen rejection, industrial products and others. Its industrial products comprise cryogenic storage tanks, gas delivery solutions, and engineered gas systems. Chart also provides pumping truck units, ISO containers, semi-trailers, and the liquid tube tailer for delivering cryogenic liquids on- and off-shore. The company's respiratory health products include liquid systems, portable oxygen concentrator, military products and others. It has its operations in Australia, the Czech Republic, Germany, China, and the UK. Chart is headquartered in Garfield Heights, Ohio, the US.
Chart Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Chart Industries Reports 2017 Second Quarter Results
May 09,2017: Chart: Project Update - Klaipeda Port LNG Distribution Hub
Mar 09,2017: Chart Completes Commissioning Of An LNG Storage And Regasification Terminal In Jamaica
Mar 08,2017: Chart Industries announce appointment of Michael Molinini to board
Mar 08,2017: Chart Industries announces management changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Chart Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of a ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, a highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Chart Industries, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary: of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Chart Industries, Inc. - Key Information
Chart Industries, Inc. - Overview
Chart Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
Chart Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Chart Industries, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Chart Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Chart Industries, Inc. - History
Chart Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
Chart Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Chart Industries, Inc. - Business Description
Chart Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Chart Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Chart Industries, Inc. - Strengths
Chart Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
Chart Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
Chart Industries, Inc. - Threats
Chart Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Chart Industries, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Information
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Ratios
Chart Industries, Inc., Share Data
Chart Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
Chart Industries, Inc., History
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Chart Industries, Inc., Other Locations
Chart Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Chart Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
Chart Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Chart Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Chart Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
Chart Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Chart Industries, Inc., Performance Chart
Chart Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts