Diaxonhit SA (Diaxonhit), formerly ExonHit SA is a biotechnology company that provides diagnostic products. The company’s products include TQS, which is used in treatment of teanus and BJI InoPlex, used for the treatment of prosthetic infection. It develops other diagnostic products using its molecular biology platform such as Dx15, a molecular diagnostic test for thyroid cancer.Diaxonhit serves a range of therapeutic areas including infectious diseases, Alzheimer's disease and cancer. The company commercializes in vitro diagnostic kits and instruments through its affiliate Ingen. It has presence in France and the US. Diaxonhit is headquartered in Paris, France.
Diaxonhit SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: Diaxonhit: Exclusive distribution of the VERIGENE molecular biology platform
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Diaxonhit SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Diaxonhit SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Information
- Diaxonhit SA - Overview
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Employees
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Operational Heads
- Diaxonhit SA - Major Products and Services
- Diaxonhit SA - History
- Diaxonhit SA - Company Statement
- Diaxonhit SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Diaxonhit SA - Business Description
- Diaxonhit SA - Corporate Strategy
- Diaxonhit SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Diaxonhit SA - Strengths
- Diaxonhit SA - Weaknesses
- Diaxonhit SA - Opportunities
- Diaxonhit SA - Threats
- Diaxonhit SA - Key Competitors
- Diaxonhit SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Information
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Ratios
- Diaxonhit SA, Share Data
- Diaxonhit SA, Major Products and Services
- Diaxonhit SA, History
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Employees
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Operational Heads
- Diaxonhit SA, Other Locations
- Diaxonhit SA, Subsidiaries
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Diaxonhit SA, Key Competitors
- Diaxonhit SA, SWOT Analysis
- Diaxonhit SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Diaxonhit SA, Annual Ratios
- Diaxonhit SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Diaxonhit SA, Performance Chart
- Diaxonhit SA, Ratio Charts