Divestco Inc (Divestco) is a technology company that provides geoscience solutions to energy and service companies. The company offers solutions such as geological, geophysical, engineering, and cavalier land services. It also provides seismic data acquisition, amplitude preserving, seismic data management, seismic data loading, seismic data brokerage, research and development, workstation rentals, re-processing, reservoir analysis, international processing and mapping services. Divestco offers training and software support services. The company’s software support services include winPICS, geovista, datastore, EnerGISite, GeoCarta Tools, SynthSuite, eBroker, digitizing software, crosslog suite, and live remote assistance software solutions. Divestco is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Divestco Inc Key Recent Developments
May 24, 2017: Divestco Reports 2017 Q1 Results
Apr 27, 2017: Divestco Reports 2016 Q4 and Annual Results
Mar 21, 2017: Divestco Announces Debt Financing
Nov 28, 2016: Divestco Reports 2016 Q3 Results
Aug 29, 2016: Divestco Reports 2016 Q2 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Divestco Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Divestco Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Divestco Inc - Key Information
- Divestco Inc - Overview
- Divestco Inc - Key Employees
- Divestco Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Divestco Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Divestco Inc - Major Products and Services
- Divestco Inc - History
- Divestco Inc - Company Statement
- Divestco Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Divestco Inc - Business Description
- Divestco Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Divestco Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Divestco Inc - Strengths
- Divestco Inc - Weaknesses
- Divestco Inc - Opportunities
- Divestco Inc - Threats
- Divestco Inc - Key Competitors
- Divestco Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Divestco Inc, Key Information
- Divestco Inc, Key Ratios
- Divestco Inc, Share Data
- Divestco Inc, Major Products and Services
- Divestco Inc, History
- Divestco Inc, Key Employees
- Divestco Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Divestco Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Divestco Inc, Other Locations
- Divestco Inc, Subsidiaries
- Divestco Inc, Key Competitors
- Divestco Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Divestco Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Divestco Inc, Annual Ratios
- Divestco Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Divestco Inc, Performance Chart
- Divestco Inc, Ratio Charts