ContextVision AB (ContextVision) is a medical technology company which specializes in image analysis and artificial intelligence software solutions. The company develops image enhancement software solutions for magnetic resonance imaging, digital pathology, ultrasound, X-ray, fluoroscopy, mammography, interventional radiology, gopice 3D products, and others. Its products enhance and analyze pertinent information in digital images using GOP technologies. ContextVision technology helps doctors more accurately interpret medical images for further and effective treatment. The company owns and operates research and development center in Linkoping. It has its operations in Sweden, the US, Japan, Russia, China and South Korea. ContextVision is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
ContextVision AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 21, 2017: Contextvision Secures Broad Patent Protection For Deep Learning Technology Within Image Quality
Dec 20, 2017: ContextVision strengthens the Management Team further
Nov 30, 2017: ContextVision launches New Products and Upgrades at RSNA 2017
Nov 30, 2017: New milestone for ContextVision/HES-SO: Presents demo of a new search tool for digital pathology
Nov 08, 2017: ContextVision broadens Digital Pathology Advisory Board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ContextVision AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ContextVision AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ContextVision AB - Key Information
- ContextVision AB - Overview
- ContextVision AB - Key Employees
- ContextVision AB - Key Employee Biographies
- ContextVision AB - Key Operational Heads
- ContextVision AB - Major Products and Services
- ContextVision AB - History
- ContextVision AB - Company Statement
- ContextVision AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ContextVision AB - Business Description
- ContextVision AB - Corporate Strategy
- ContextVision AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ContextVision AB - Strengths
- ContextVision AB - Weaknesses
- ContextVision AB - Opportunities
- ContextVision AB - Threats
- ContextVision AB - Key Competitors
- ContextVision AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ContextVision AB, Key Information
- ContextVision AB, Key Ratios
- ContextVision AB, Share Data
- ContextVision AB, Major Products and Services
- ContextVision AB, History
- ContextVision AB, Key Employees
- ContextVision AB, Key Employee Biographies
- ContextVision AB, Key Operational Heads
- ContextVision AB, Other Locations
- ContextVision AB, Subsidiaries
- ContextVision AB, Key Competitors
- ContextVision AB, SWOT Analysis
- ContextVision AB, Ratios based on current share price
- ContextVision AB, Annual Ratios
- ContextVision AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ContextVision AB, Performance Chart
- ContextVision AB, Ratio Charts