Dermira Inc (Dermira) is a bio-pharmaceutical company which concentrates on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of chronic skin conditions. The company concentrates on developing drugs for the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, hyperhidrosis, atopic dermatitis and acne. Its pipeline products include cimzia, Glycopyrronium Tosylate and Olumacostat Glasaretil. Dermira’s Olumacostat Glasaretil is a topical sebum inhibitor targeting acne and sebaceous gland hyperactivity. The company’s Glycopyrronium Tosylate is a topical kinase inhibitor which targets the inflammatory skin diseases. It collaborates with biotech and pharma companies to broaden its patient access for the purpose of clinical trial of various therapeutic drugs. Dermira is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Dermira Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2018: Dermira Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Nov 06, 2017: Dermira Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 07, 2017: Dermira Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Jun 06, 2017: Dermira Announces Appointment of Ian Clements as Vice President, Investor Relations
May 08, 2017: Dermira Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dermira Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dermira Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Dermira Inc - Key Information
- Dermira Inc - Overview
- Dermira Inc - Key Employees
- Dermira Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dermira Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Dermira Inc - Major Products and Services
- Dermira Inc - History
- Dermira Inc - Company Statement
- Dermira Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Dermira Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Dermira Inc - Business Description
- Dermira Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Dermira Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dermira Inc - Strengths
- Dermira Inc - Weaknesses
- Dermira Inc - Opportunities
- Dermira Inc - Threats
- Dermira Inc - Key Competitors
- Dermira Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Dermira Inc, Key Information
- Dermira Inc, Key Ratios
- Dermira Inc, Share Data
- Dermira Inc, Major Products and Services
- Dermira Inc, History
- Dermira Inc, Key Employees
- Dermira Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dermira Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Dermira Inc, Other Locations
- Dermira Inc, Subsidiaries
- Dermira Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Dermira Inc, Key Competitors
- Dermira Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Dermira Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Dermira Inc, Annual Ratios
- Dermira Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Dermira Inc, Performance Chart
- Dermira Inc, Ratio Charts