Forum Uranium Corp (FUC) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops uranium projects in Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin. Its projects include Maurice Point Project, Clearwater Project, North Thelon Project, Key Lake Road Project, Henday Project, and Fir Island Project. FUC's Key Lake Road Project includes seven claims in four properties such as Costco, Highrock, Karpinka, and Costigan located south of Cameco’s Key Lake deposits. The company's Henday Project is located in the northeastern margin of the Athabasca Basin near the past producing McClean Lake projects and includes three mining claims. It has operations throughout Canada. FUC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Forum Uranium Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2017: Forum Uranium appoints vice-president of corporate development
Mar 28, 2017: Forum Initiates Geophysical Program To Refine Drill Targets On Its Costco And Highrock Projects Near Key Lake In Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin
Feb 16, 2017: Uracan and Forum intersect high grade Zinc Mineralization on Clearwater Project
Aug 09, 2016: Forum Commences Gravity and Soil Surveys for Follow-Up Drilling at Fir Island, Athabasca Basin
Jul 18, 2016: Forum Uranium Commences Drill Program at its 100% Owned Karpinka Property near the Key Lake Mine, Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Forum Uranium Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Forum Uranium Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Forum Uranium Corp - Key Information
- Forum Uranium Corp - Overview
- Forum Uranium Corp - Key Employees
- Forum Uranium Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Forum Uranium Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Forum Uranium Corp - Major Products and Services
- Forum Uranium Corp - History
- Forum Uranium Corp - Company Statement
- Forum Uranium Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Forum Uranium Corp - Business Description
- Forum Uranium Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Forum Uranium Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Forum Uranium Corp - Strengths
- Forum Uranium Corp - Weaknesses
- Forum Uranium Corp - Opportunities
- Forum Uranium Corp - Threats
- Forum Uranium Corp - Key Competitors
- Forum Uranium Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Information
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Ratios
- Forum Uranium Corp, Share Data
- Forum Uranium Corp, Major Products and Services
- Forum Uranium Corp, History
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Employees
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Forum Uranium Corp, Other Locations
- Forum Uranium Corp, Subsidiaries
- Forum Uranium Corp, Key Competitors
- Forum Uranium Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Forum Uranium Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Forum Uranium Corp, Annual Ratios
- Forum Uranium Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Forum Uranium Corp, Performance Chart
- Forum Uranium Corp, Ratio Charts