ConforMIS Inc (ConforMIS) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets joint replacement implants. The company’s knee replacement implant products include iTotal PS, posterior cruciate ligament substituting product; iTotal CR, a cruciate-retaining product; iDuo, a customized bicompartmental knee replacement system; and iUni, customized unicompartmental knee replacement product; among others. It also provides iTotal Hip, a hip replacement product candidate. ConforMIS operates through its manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Massachusetts. The company markets its products through a network of sales representatives and distributors across the US, Germany and the UK. ConforMIS is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, the US.
ConforMIS Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: ConforMIS Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Oct 16, 2017: Leader of Johnson & Johnson 3D Printing Center of Excellence Outlines Advantages of Customized Knee Implants
Aug 03, 2017: ConforMIS Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Updates Fiscal Year 2017 Guidance
Jul 11, 2017: ConforMIS Names Dan Krupp Senior Vice President U.S. Sales
May 10, 2017: ConforMIS Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ConforMIS Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ConforMIS Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Information
- ConforMIS Inc - Overview
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Employees
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Operational Heads
- ConforMIS Inc - Major Products and Services
- ConforMIS Inc - History
- ConforMIS Inc - Company Statement
- ConforMIS Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ConforMIS Inc - Business Description
- ConforMIS Inc - Corporate Strategy
- ConforMIS Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ConforMIS Inc - Strengths
- ConforMIS Inc - Weaknesses
- ConforMIS Inc - Opportunities
- ConforMIS Inc - Threats
- ConforMIS Inc - Key Competitors
- ConforMIS Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Information
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Ratios
- ConforMIS Inc, Share Data
- ConforMIS Inc, Major Products and Services
- ConforMIS Inc, History
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Employees
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Operational Heads
- ConforMIS Inc, Other Locations
- ConforMIS Inc, Subsidiaries
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- ConforMIS Inc, Key Competitors
- ConforMIS Inc, SWOT Analysis
- ConforMIS Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- ConforMIS Inc, Annual Ratios
- ConforMIS Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ConforMIS Inc, Performance Chart
- ConforMIS Inc, Ratio Charts