Totally Plc (Totally) is a healthcare service provider that provides positive health and financial outcomes to the individual and related stakeholders. The center designs, implements and delivers coaching services to the healthcare sector, and supports individuals to better understand their healthcare options. It offers treatments and advice for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Totally provides community based health services and offers dermatology and referral management services. The center offers its service working with both the NHS and private providers of healthcare services. Totally is headquartered in London, the UK.
Totally Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2018: Totally: Vocare awarded key contract with South Staffordshire CCGs
Jan 09, 2018: Totally Announces Business update
Dec 04, 2017: Board appointment - Clinical Quality Director
Nov 22, 2017: Key contract extension in Vale of York
Sep 29, 2017: Totally: Half-year Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Totally Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Totally Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Totally Plc - Key Information
- Totally Plc - Overview
- Totally Plc - Key Employees
- Totally Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Totally Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Totally Plc - Major Products and Services
- Totally Plc - History
- Totally Plc - Company Statement
- Totally Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Totally Plc - Business Description
- Totally Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Totally Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Totally Plc - Strengths
- Totally Plc - Weaknesses
- Totally Plc - Opportunities
- Totally Plc - Threats
- Totally Plc - Key Competitors
- Totally Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Totally Plc, Key Information
- Totally Plc, Key Ratios
- Totally Plc, Share Data
- Totally Plc, Major Products and Services
- Totally Plc, History
- Totally Plc, Key Employees
- Totally Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Totally Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Totally Plc, Other Locations
- Totally Plc, Subsidiaries
- Totally Plc, Key Competitors
- Totally Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Totally Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Totally Plc, Annual Ratios
- Totally Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Totally Plc, Performance Chart
- Totally Plc, Ratio Charts