Pulmatrix Inc (Pulmatrix), formerly Ruthigen Inc is a developer of inhaled therapeutic products intended for prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases and infections. The company develops its product pipeline using its proprietary inhaled small particles easily respirable and emitted iSPERSE dry powder delivery technologies. It develops pipeline product which includes PUR1900, an inhaled anti-fungal intended for patients with cystic fibrosis. The company also develops PUR0200 and PUR1500 for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Pulmatrix is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, the US.
Pulmatrix Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2017: Pulmatrix Provides Q3 2017 Highlights and Q3 2017 Updated Financials
Oct 30, 2017: Pulmatrix appoints Dr. James Roach as CMO
Sep 20, 2017: Pulmatrix Receives Key Patents on its Inhaled Drug Delivery Technology and its COPD Drug
Sep 19, 2017: CEO Robert Clarke Discusses Positive Developments from Partnerships Obtained within the Past Few Months
Aug 04, 2017: Pulmatrix Provides 2017 Company Year-to-Date Highlights and Q2 2017 Updated Financials
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pulmatrix Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pulmatrix Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Information
- Pulmatrix Inc - Overview
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Employees
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Pulmatrix Inc - Major Products and Services
- Pulmatrix Inc - History
- Pulmatrix Inc - Company Statement
- Pulmatrix Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Pulmatrix Inc - Business Description
- Pulmatrix Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Pulmatrix Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Pulmatrix Inc - Strengths
- Pulmatrix Inc - Weaknesses
- Pulmatrix Inc - Opportunities
- Pulmatrix Inc - Threats
- Pulmatrix Inc - Key Competitors
- Pulmatrix Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Information
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Ratios
- Pulmatrix Inc, Share Data
- Pulmatrix Inc, Major Products and Services
- Pulmatrix Inc, History
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Employees
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Pulmatrix Inc, Other Locations
- Pulmatrix Inc, Subsidiaries
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Pulmatrix Inc, Key Competitors
- Pulmatrix Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Pulmatrix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Pulmatrix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Pulmatrix Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Pulmatrix Inc, Performance Chart
- Pulmatrix Inc, Ratio Charts