NBL Permian LLC (NBL), formerly Clayton Williams Energy Inc, a subsidiary of Noble Energy Inc, is an oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces oil and natural gas. The company holds interests in pipeline facility, dehydration facility, treating plants, and compression stations. It also conducts contract drilling operations and management services. MBL owns and operates drilling rigs and holds assets in the Midland, Central and Delaware Basins. The company conducts developmental drilling in two primary oil-prone regions such as the Giddings and the Permian Basin area. It offers its exploration and development programs in Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana, the US. NBL is headquartered in Midland, Texas, the US.
NBL Permian LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 13, 2017: Noble Energy Prepares To Lay Off 200 After Clayton Williams Deal
Mar 02, 2017: Clayton Williams Announces 2016 Financial Results And Year-End Reserves
Feb 13, 2017: Noble Energy Provides Detailed 2017 Outlook And Guidance
Nov 02, 2016: Clayton Williams Energy Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Oct 26, 2016: Clayton Williams Energy announces new COO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NBL Permian LLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NBL Permian LLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NBL Permian LLC - Key Information
- NBL Permian LLC - Overview
- NBL Permian LLC - Key Employees
- NBL Permian LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- NBL Permian LLC - Key Operational Heads
- NBL Permian LLC - Major Products and Services
- NBL Permian LLC - History
- NBL Permian LLC - Company Statement
- NBL Permian LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NBL Permian LLC - Business Description
- NBL Permian LLC - Corporate Strategy
- NBL Permian LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NBL Permian LLC - Strengths
- NBL Permian LLC - Weaknesses
- NBL Permian LLC - Opportunities
- NBL Permian LLC - Threats
- NBL Permian LLC - Key Competitors
- NBL Permian LLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Information
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Ratios
- NBL Permian LLC, Share Data
- NBL Permian LLC, Major Products and Services
- NBL Permian LLC, History
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Employees
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Operational Heads
- NBL Permian LLC, Other Locations
- NBL Permian LLC, Subsidiaries
- NBL Permian LLC, Key Competitors
- NBL Permian LLC, SWOT Analysis
- NBL Permian LLC, Ratios based on current share price
- NBL Permian LLC, Annual Ratios
- NBL Permian LLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NBL Permian LLC, Performance Chart
- NBL Permian LLC, Ratio Charts