DXI Energy Inc (DXI), formerly Dejour Energy Inc is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and project development services. The company's services include oil and gas exploration, distribution and production services. It operates projects such as peaceriver arch projects and piceance projects. DXI’s piceance projects comprise north rangely project, kokopelli project, and roan creek project producing oil and gas. The company’s peaceriver arch projects include woodrush project located in the North East British Columbia and North West Alberta. It explores for oil and gas in regions of Colorado and British Columbia. DXI is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
DXI Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
May 09, 2017: DXI Reports Q1 2017 Results
Mar 22, 2017: DXI Reports Q4 And Fiscal 2016 Results
Dec 15, 2016: DXI Energy Provides Woodrush BC Project Update
Dec 15, 2016: DXI Energy to expand both production and landholdings at Woodrush Project
Nov 10, 2016: DXI Reports Q3 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DXI Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DXI Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- DXI Energy Inc - Key Information
- DXI Energy Inc - Overview
- DXI Energy Inc - Key Employees
- DXI Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- DXI Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- DXI Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- DXI Energy Inc - History
- DXI Energy Inc - Company Statement
- DXI Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- DXI Energy Inc - Business Description
- DXI Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- DXI Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DXI Energy Inc - Strengths
- DXI Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- DXI Energy Inc - Opportunities
- DXI Energy Inc - Threats
- DXI Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- DXI Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Information
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- DXI Energy Inc, Share Data
- DXI Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- DXI Energy Inc, History
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Employees
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- DXI Energy Inc, Other Locations
- DXI Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- DXI Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- DXI Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- DXI Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- DXI Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- DXI Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- DXI Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- DXI Energy Inc, Ratio Charts