Dana Gas is an oil and gas company that produces natural gas. The company carries out the exploration and production of gas, oil, and natural gas liquids. It also undertakes processing, transportation, distribution, promotion and sales of petroleum and natural gas products. Dana Gas operates Sharjah Western Offshore and the UAE Gas Project. The company holds interests in three concessions of onshore Nile Delta, West El Manzala, the El Manzala and West El Qantara concession. It has exploration and production assets in Egypt, Kurdistan Region of Iraq and the UAE. Dana Gas is headquartered in Sharjah, the UAE.
Dana Gas Key Recent Developments
Mar 04, 2018: Dana Gas Announces Key Egyptian Condensate Sale
Feb 11, 2018: Dana Gas Posts Robust Set Of Preliminary Financial Results For 2017
Feb 08, 2018: Crescent Petroleum Plans To Raise Iraq Gas Output In Three Years
Nov 13, 2017: Dana Gas Posts $125M Net Profit In 9M 2017
Oct 13, 2017: OMV Provides Update On Oil Output In 3Q 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dana Gas provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dana Gas including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Dana Gas - Key Information
- Dana Gas - Overview
- Dana Gas - Key Employees
- Dana Gas - Key Employee Biographies
- Dana Gas - Key Operational Heads
- Dana Gas - Major Products and Services
- Dana Gas - History
- Dana Gas - Company Statement
- Dana Gas - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Dana Gas - Business Description
- Dana Gas - Corporate Strategy
- Dana Gas - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dana Gas - Strengths
- Dana Gas - Weaknesses
- Dana Gas - Opportunities
- Dana Gas - Threats
- Dana Gas - Key Competitors
- Dana Gas - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Dana Gas, Key Information
- Dana Gas, Key Ratios
- Dana Gas, Share Data
- Dana Gas, Major Products and Services
- Dana Gas, History
- Dana Gas, Key Employees
- Dana Gas, Key Employee Biographies
- Dana Gas, Key Operational Heads
- Dana Gas, Other Locations
- Dana Gas, Subsidiaries
- Dana Gas, Key Competitors
- Dana Gas, SWOT Analysis
- Dana Gas, Ratios based on current share price
- Dana Gas, Annual Ratios
- Dana Gas, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Dana Gas, Performance Chart
- Dana Gas, Ratio Charts