Recipharm AB (Recipharm) is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that offers manufacturing, and development and technology services. The organization's manufacturing segment provides contract manufacturing of pharmaceuticals such as semi-solids, and oral liquids, solid dose, sterile products, besides clinical trial materials including APIs and other drugs. Recipharm’s development and technology segment offers raw material supply, formulation development and development of validated analytical methods, and among others. The organization operates in the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, France, and others. Recipharm is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Recipharm AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2018: Recipharm: Chief Financial Officer to leave Recipharm
Feb 22, 2018: Recipharm Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017
Feb 14, 2018: Recipharm Appoints President Development Services to Drive End to End Offering
Nov 27, 2017: Recipharm equips a further three facilities for US serialisation
Nov 27, 2017: Recipharm awarded for growth in France
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Recipharm AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Recipharm AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Recipharm AB - Key Information
- Recipharm AB - Overview
- Recipharm AB - Key Employees
- Recipharm AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Recipharm AB - Key Operational Heads
- Recipharm AB - Major Products and Services
- Recipharm AB - History
- Recipharm AB - Company Statement
- Recipharm AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Recipharm AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Recipharm AB - Business Description
- Recipharm AB - Corporate Strategy
- Recipharm AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Recipharm AB - Strengths
- Recipharm AB - Weaknesses
- Recipharm AB - Opportunities
- Recipharm AB - Threats
- Recipharm AB - Key Competitors
- Recipharm AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Recipharm AB, Key Information
- Recipharm AB, Key Ratios
- Recipharm AB, Share Data
- Recipharm AB, Major Products and Services
- Recipharm AB, History
- Recipharm AB, Key Employees
- Recipharm AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Recipharm AB, Key Operational Heads
- Recipharm AB, Other Locations
- Recipharm AB, Subsidiaries
- Recipharm AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Recipharm AB, Key Competitors
- Recipharm AB, SWOT Analysis
- Recipharm AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Recipharm AB, Annual Ratios
- Recipharm AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Recipharm AB, Performance Chart
- Recipharm AB, Ratio Charts