Co.don AG (Co.don) is a provider of tissue engineering solutions in cultivation and growth of autologous tissue cells for the regenerative treatment of articular cartilage defects and spinal disc defects. The company manufactures, produces and sells autologous, cell-based pharmaceutical products for biological repair, regeneration and functional maintenance of musculoskeletal system. It also produces autologous cell transplants for the treatment of traumatic, degenerative and circumscribed cartilage defects in vertebrae and joints. Co.don provides co.don chondrosphere for damaged joints to restore its functionality, and others. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in Germany, Greece, Spain, Switzerland and Italy. Co.don is headquartered in Teltow, Germany.
Co.don AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2018: CO.DON - Strategic growth: establishment of Dutch subsidiary
Jan 18, 2018: COMECER Group: contract signed with CO.DON for € 10 million
Jan 17, 2018: CO.DON Contract signed for delivery of machinery to Leipzig site+COMECER Flexycult Incubation System for CO.DONs new human cell production plant
Dec 18, 2017: CO.DON - Chairman of the Executive Board resigns from his position at the end of 2017
Dec 06, 2017: CO.DON- Changes in the Supervisory Board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Co.don AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Co.don AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Co.don AG - Key Information
- Co.don AG - Overview
- Co.don AG - Key Employees
- Co.don AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Co.don AG - Key Operational Heads
- Co.don AG - Major Products and Services
- Co.don AG - History
- Co.don AG - Company Statement
- Co.don AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Co.don AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Co.don AG - Business Description
- Co.don AG - Corporate Strategy
- Co.don AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Co.don AG - Strengths
- Co.don AG - Weaknesses
- Co.don AG - Opportunities
- Co.don AG - Threats
- Co.don AG - Key Competitors
- Co.don AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Co.don AG, Key Information
- Co.don AG, Key Ratios
- Co.don AG, Share Data
- Co.don AG, Major Products and Services
- Co.don AG, History
- Co.don AG, Key Employees
- Co.don AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Co.don AG, Key Operational Heads
- Co.don AG, Other Locations
- Co.don AG, Subsidiaries
- Co.don AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Co.don AG, Key Competitors
- Co.don AG, SWOT Analysis
- Co.don AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Co.don AG, Annual Ratios
- Co.don AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Co.don AG, Performance Chart
- Co.don AG, Ratio Charts