CGX Energy Inc (CGX), a subsidiary of Frontera Energy Corp, is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores and develops crude oil and natural gas reserves. The company holds three licenses in the Guyana-Suriname Basin, a frontier Basin in South America with hydrocarbon system and prospective deep water plays that can be drilled in shallow water. It also holds interests in onshore and offshore concessions including Corentyne, Demerara and Berbice. CGX partners with other oil and gas company for its exploration activities. The company has operations throughout Canada, Guyana and Barbados. CGX is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
CGX Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
May 01, 2017: CGX Energy Files Year-End Audited Financial Statements
Apr 17, 2017: CGX Energy announces resignation of director
Jan 30, 2017: CGX Energy announces resignation of board member
Dec 21, 2016: CGX Energy announces board changes
Oct 18, 2016: CGX Energy Provides Operational Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CGX Energy Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CGX Energy Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CGX Energy Inc - Key Information
- CGX Energy Inc - Overview
- CGX Energy Inc - Key Employees
- CGX Energy Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CGX Energy Inc - Key Operational Heads
- CGX Energy Inc - Major Products and Services
- CGX Energy Inc - History
- CGX Energy Inc - Company Statement
- CGX Energy Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CGX Energy Inc - Business Description
- CGX Energy Inc - Corporate Strategy
- CGX Energy Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CGX Energy Inc - Strengths
- CGX Energy Inc - Weaknesses
- CGX Energy Inc - Opportunities
- CGX Energy Inc - Threats
- CGX Energy Inc - Key Competitors
- CGX Energy Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Information
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Ratios
- CGX Energy Inc, Share Data
- CGX Energy Inc, Major Products and Services
- CGX Energy Inc, History
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Employees
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Operational Heads
- CGX Energy Inc, Other Locations
- CGX Energy Inc, Subsidiaries
- CGX Energy Inc, Key Competitors
- CGX Energy Inc, SWOT Analysis
- CGX Energy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CGX Energy Inc, Annual Ratios
- CGX Energy Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CGX Energy Inc, Performance Chart
- CGX Energy Inc, Ratio Charts