Mediclin AG (Mediclin) is a healthcare service provider that offers rehabilitation and medical care services. The center offers services in neuro-medicine with neurology, early neurological rehabilitation, neurosurgery and neuroradiology and psychological sciences. It also offers inpatient medical services. MediClin offers treatment in hospital or in rehabilitation clinics in isolation, and medical care along the entire treatment chain. The center also offers with clinics, care homes and eleven medical care centers to offer its services. It operates acute care hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, care homes and medical care centers across Germany. Mediclin is headquartered in Offenburg, Germany.
Mediclin AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2018: Tino Fritz will be the new CFO
Nov 08, 2017: Group sales increased by four percent up to EUR 452.5 million in the first nine months of 2017
Aug 04, 2017: MediClin achieved Group sales close to 330 million Euro in the first half financial year of 2017
May 05, 2017: MediClin could increase Group sales by 3.7 % in the first quarter of 2017 compared to the first quarter 2016
Feb 22, 2017: In the 2016 financial year MediClin increased Group sales by EUR 25.0 mill. or 4.5 % up to EUR 580.3 mill., the preliminary Group-EBIT amounts to EUR 24.0 mill.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mediclin AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mediclin AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mediclin AG - Key Information
- Mediclin AG - Overview
- Mediclin AG - Key Employees
- Mediclin AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Mediclin AG - Key Operational Heads
- Mediclin AG - Major Products and Services
- Mediclin AG - History
- Mediclin AG - Company Statement
- Mediclin AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Mediclin AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Mediclin AG - Business Description
- Mediclin AG - Corporate Strategy
- Mediclin AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mediclin AG - Strengths
- Mediclin AG - Weaknesses
- Mediclin AG - Opportunities
- Mediclin AG - Threats
- Mediclin AG - Key Competitors
- Mediclin AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Mediclin AG, Key Information
- Mediclin AG, Key Ratios
- Mediclin AG, Share Data
- Mediclin AG, Major Products and Services
- Mediclin AG, History
- Mediclin AG, Key Employees
- Mediclin AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Mediclin AG, Key Operational Heads
- Mediclin AG, Other Locations
- Mediclin AG, Subsidiaries
- Mediclin AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Mediclin AG, Key Competitors
- Mediclin AG, SWOT Analysis
- Mediclin AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Mediclin AG, Annual Ratios
- Mediclin AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mediclin AG, Performance Chart
- Mediclin AG, Ratio Charts