Comet Ridge Ltd (CRL) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores and develops oil and gas properties. The company holds interests in Mahalo project located in the Denison trough area of Queensland's Bowen Basin near Rolleston covering an area of 911 sq km. It holds interest in PEL 6, PEL 427, and PEL 428 petroleum licenses located in the Gunnedah Basin in northern New South Wales, immediately north and west of Santos’ Narrabri Gas Project and Wilga Park Power Station in PEL 238 covering an area of 18,000 sq km. CRL also concentrates on coal seam gas exploration and appraisal. The company operates projects in Queensland, and New South Wales, Australia. CRL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Comet Ridge Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2017: Comet Ridge Announces Drilling Update Mira 6 Horizontal Well
Nov 03, 2017: Comet Ridge spuds Mira 6 horizontal well in Queensland’s Bowen Basin
Oct 05, 2017: Comet Ridge: Mahalo Block - Mira Field Technical Update On Under-reaming
Sep 07, 2017: Comet Ridge: Humboldt South 1 Corehole - Successfully Drilled
Aug 28, 2017: Comet Ridge spuds hole in Mahalo Block to 131m in depth
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Comet Ridge Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Comet Ridge Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Key Information
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Overview
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Key Employees
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Comet Ridge Ltd - History
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Company Statement
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Business Description
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Comet Ridge Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Strengths
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Weaknesses
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Opportunities
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Threats
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Key Competitors
- Comet Ridge Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Information
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Ratios
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Share Data
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Comet Ridge Ltd, History
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Employees
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Other Locations
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Key Competitors
- Comet Ridge Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Performance Chart
- Comet Ridge Ltd, Ratio Charts