PHINMA Energy Corp (PHINMA), formerly Trans-Asia Oil and Energy Development Corp is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas interest and geothermal energy. The company operates through business division such as power, wind energy, and energy resource development. Its power business division electricity supplying and distribution, marketing and power generation services. PHINMA operates power plants in Bulacan, La Union and Guimaras. The company has installed wind measuring device in two sites in Cagayan and three in Guimaras. It also explores, develops and produces oil and gas, energy, and geothermal resources. PHINMA is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
PHINMA Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 14, 2017: PHINMA Energy sues PSALM over IPPA deal
Sep 13, 2017: Phinma to build 45-MW solar station in Batangas
Aug 07, 2017: First Gen Still Interested In LNG ‘Megaproject’
Jun 12, 2017: Maibarara 2 geothermal power plant's 12MW expansion work to be completed by 2017 in Philippines
Feb 27, 2017: Philippines Energy Secretary Plans To Convert Malaya Thermal Power Plant To LNG Plant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PHINMA Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PHINMA Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Key Information
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Overview
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Key Employees
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- PHINMA Energy Corp - History
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Company Statement
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Business Description
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
- PHINMA Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Strengths
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Opportunities
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Threats
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Key Competitors
- PHINMA Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Information
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Ratios
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Share Data
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- PHINMA Energy Corp, History
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Employees
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Other Locations
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Key Competitors
- PHINMA Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Performance Chart
- PHINMA Energy Corp, Ratio Charts