Awilco LNG ASA (Awilco LNG) is an oil and gas company that offers LNG transportation programs. The company owns and operates LNG vessels intended for international trading. Its LNG value chain comprise liquefaction, production, regasification, transportation, and offtake. Awilco LNG operates through its two TFDE membrane LNG vessels such as WilPride and WilForce and it markets its vessels for spot and term chartering in the LNG market. The company also operates through its three steam Moss type LNG vessels such as WilPower, WilGas, and WilEnergy. It offers in-house technical management of its LNG carriers through its subsidiaries. Awilco LNG is headquarted in Oslo, Norway.
Awilco LNG ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2018: Awilco LNG Announces Q4 2017 Report
Nov 17, 2017: Awilco LNG Group Reported 3rd Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 31, 2017: Awilco LNG Reports First Half Year 2017 Results
Feb 14, 2017: Awilco LNG Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Awilco LNG ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Awilco LNG ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Awilco LNG ASA - Key Information
- Awilco LNG ASA - Overview
- Awilco LNG ASA - Key Employees
- Awilco LNG ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Awilco LNG ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Awilco LNG ASA - Major Products and Services
- Awilco LNG ASA - History
- Awilco LNG ASA - Company Statement
- Awilco LNG ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Awilco LNG ASA - Business Description
- Awilco LNG ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Awilco LNG ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Awilco LNG ASA - Strengths
- Awilco LNG ASA - Weaknesses
- Awilco LNG ASA - Opportunities
- Awilco LNG ASA - Threats
- Awilco LNG ASA - Key Competitors
- Awilco LNG ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Information
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Ratios
- Awilco LNG ASA, Share Data
- Awilco LNG ASA, Major Products and Services
- Awilco LNG ASA, History
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Employees
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Awilco LNG ASA, Other Locations
- Awilco LNG ASA, Subsidiaries
- Awilco LNG ASA, Key Competitors
- Awilco LNG ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Awilco LNG ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Awilco LNG ASA, Annual Ratios
- Awilco LNG ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Awilco LNG ASA, Performance Chart
- Awilco LNG ASA, Ratio Charts