GTL Ltd (GTL) is an infrastructure service provider that offers network services to telecom operators, OEM’s and tower companies. The company's services include telecom services, network planning and designing, benchmarking and optimization, operation and maintenance, managed services, network rollout, and energy management services. It's network rollout services comprise active and passive infrastructure services for CDMA, LTE, GSM, microwave transmission, optical transmission, WiMAX, and broadband networks. GTL’s managed services include system engineering, installation, system integration, commissioning, and optimization services. The company offers distribution franchisee and smart grid solutions to distribution companies and utilities. GTL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
GTL Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2016: Breakthrough clean energy achieves 10MWh milestone of fuel cell power delivered to Indian telecom sites
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GTL Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GTL Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GTL Ltd - Key Information
- GTL Ltd - Overview
- GTL Ltd - Key Employees
- GTL Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- GTL Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- GTL Ltd - Major Products and Services
- GTL Ltd - History
- GTL Ltd - Company Statement
- GTL Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GTL Ltd - Business Description
- GTL Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- GTL Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GTL Ltd - Strengths
- GTL Ltd - Weaknesses
- GTL Ltd - Opportunities
- GTL Ltd - Threats
- GTL Ltd - Key Competitors
- GTL Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GTL Ltd, Key Information
- GTL Ltd, Key Ratios
- GTL Ltd, Share Data
- GTL Ltd, Major Products and Services
- GTL Ltd, History
- GTL Ltd, Key Employees
- GTL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- GTL Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- GTL Ltd, Other Locations
- GTL Ltd, Subsidiaries
- GTL Ltd, Key Competitors
- GTL Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- GTL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- GTL Ltd, Annual Ratios
- GTL Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GTL Ltd, Performance Chart
- GTL Ltd, Ratio Charts