Camurus AB (Camurus), a subsidiary of Sandberg Development AB is a specialty medicine manufacturer that offers drugs for the treatment of chronic diseases. The company offers its products through its proprietary FluidCrystal drug delivery technologies which include injection depot, topical bioadhesive delivery and nanoparticle delivery technologies. Camurus’ products have therapeutic applications in the areas of cancer, endocrine disorders, pain, oral mucositis, metabolic disease, growth hormone disorders and drug addiction. The company has developmental and commercial collaborations with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for product development. Camurus is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Camurus AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: Camurus: Full year report 2017
Oct 26, 2017: Camurus: Interim Report January-September 2017
Jul 13, 2017: Camurus: Interim report January-June 2017
May 03, 2017: Camurus Announces Interim Report January-March 2017
Mar 31, 2017: Camurus appoints VP Corporate Development & General Counsel
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Camurus AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Camurus AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Camurus AB - Key Information
- Camurus AB - Overview
- Camurus AB - Key Employees
- Camurus AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Camurus AB - Key Operational Heads
- Camurus AB - Major Products and Services
- Camurus AB - History
- Camurus AB - Company Statement
- Camurus AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Camurus AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Camurus AB - Business Description
- Camurus AB - Corporate Strategy
- Camurus AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Camurus AB - Strengths
- Camurus AB - Weaknesses
- Camurus AB - Opportunities
- Camurus AB - Threats
- Camurus AB - Key Competitors
- Camurus AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Camurus AB, Key Information
- Camurus AB, Key Ratios
- Camurus AB, Share Data
- Camurus AB, Major Products and Services
- Camurus AB, History
- Camurus AB, Key Employees
- Camurus AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Camurus AB, Key Operational Heads
- Camurus AB, Other Locations
- Camurus AB, Subsidiaries
- Camurus AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Camurus AB, Key Competitors
- Camurus AB, SWOT Analysis
- Camurus AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Camurus AB, Annual Ratios
- Camurus AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Camurus AB, Performance Chart
- Camurus AB, Ratio Charts