Bionomics Ltd (Bionomics) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops treatments for cancer, and central nervous system disorders such as anxiety, depression and Alzheimer's disease. The company's pipeline products include BNC210, BNC 105, BNC101, and BNC375. It uses various technology platforms including multicore; ionX; and CSC Rx Discovery platform for discovering highly active, functional therapeutic antibodies and small molecule candidates that target cancer stem cells. Bionomics' ionX includes systems for high throughput electrophysiology for early and high content evaluation of drug hits. The company conducts clinical studies including post-traumatic stress disorder study, multiple ascending dose study, and generalized anxiety disorder study, dose esclaltion study. Bionomics is headquartered in Thebarton, South Australia, Australia.
Bionomics Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2017: Bionomics & MSD 5th Annual Neuroscience Symposium in October
Aug 16, 2017: Bionomics Reports Full Year Financial Results for 2017
Feb 03, 2017: Bionomics to Receive Milestone Payment from MSD for Initiation of Phase 1 Clinical Study of Candidate Alzheimer's Treatment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bionomics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bionomics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Information
- Bionomics Ltd - Overview
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Employees
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Bionomics Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Bionomics Ltd - History
- Bionomics Ltd - Company Statement
- Bionomics Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Bionomics Ltd - Business Description
- Bionomics Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Bionomics Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bionomics Ltd - Strengths
- Bionomics Ltd - Weaknesses
- Bionomics Ltd - Opportunities
- Bionomics Ltd - Threats
- Bionomics Ltd - Key Competitors
- Bionomics Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Information
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Ratios
- Bionomics Ltd, Share Data
- Bionomics Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Bionomics Ltd, History
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Employees
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Bionomics Ltd, Other Locations
- Bionomics Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Bionomics Ltd, Key Competitors
- Bionomics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Bionomics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Bionomics Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Bionomics Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bionomics Ltd, Performance Chart
- Bionomics Ltd, Ratio Charts