Carmat SAS (Carmat) is a medical equipment company that offers artificial organs. The company offers development of innovative artificial organs, artificial heart and other vital organs. Its artificial heart products consists of an implantable heart, and components which help connect to an electric power supply; and external systems such as a power supply, monitoring and hospital control system for the post-operative period; and a wearable power supply and communication system, besides a remote diagnosis system. The company’s product serve heart failure patients in the US and European countries. Carmat is headquartered in Paris, France.
Carmat SAS Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2018: Carmat: 2017 Annual Results
Sep 26, 2017: CARMAT: 2017 Half-Year Results
Jul 06, 2017: CARMAT Appoints Wenzel Hurtak, Previously Business Director New Products at Contract Medical International GmbH, as Director of Manufacturing
Feb 14, 2017: CARMAT Announces 2016 Annual Results
Jan 25, 2017: Two Cardiology Experts Join CARMAT’s Board of Directors as Independent Members
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Carmat SAS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Carmat SAS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Carmat SAS - Key Information
- Carmat SAS - Overview
- Carmat SAS - Key Employees
- Carmat SAS - Key Employee Biographies
- Carmat SAS - Key Operational Heads
- Carmat SAS - Major Products and Services
- Carmat SAS - History
- Carmat SAS - Company Statement
- Carmat SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Carmat SAS - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Carmat SAS - Business Description
- Carmat SAS - Corporate Strategy
- Carmat SAS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Carmat SAS - Strengths
- Carmat SAS - Weaknesses
- Carmat SAS - Opportunities
- Carmat SAS - Threats
- Carmat SAS - Key Competitors
- Carmat SAS - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Carmat SAS, Key Information
- Carmat SAS, Key Ratios
- Carmat SAS, Share Data
- Carmat SAS, Major Products and Services
- Carmat SAS, History
- Carmat SAS, Key Employees
- Carmat SAS, Key Employee Biographies
- Carmat SAS, Key Operational Heads
- Carmat SAS, Other Locations
- Carmat SAS, Subsidiaries
- Carmat SAS, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Carmat SAS, Key Competitors
- Carmat SAS, SWOT Analysis
- Carmat SAS, Ratios based on current share price
- Carmat SAS, Annual Ratios
- Carmat SAS, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Carmat SAS, Performance Chart
- Carmat SAS, Ratio Charts