Catasys Inc (Catasys) is a healthcare service provider that leads the health care industry in improving health and reducing claims costs for health plan members with behavioral health (BH) disorders. The company offers OnTrak, a fifty two week intensive outpatient program, treats an overlooked population: members suffering from chronic disorders including substance use disorder, anxiety and depression. Its ontrak solutions include identification, outreach and enrollment, medical treatment, psychosocial treatment, care coaching, and monitoring and reporting. Catasys offers solutions such as anxiety disorder, depressive disorder and substance use disorders, among others. The company uses a proprietary analytics platform and predictive modeling for identifying utilizers of medical healthcare services with costs that can be reduced by addressing the BH disorder. Catasys is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Catasys Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 07, 2018: Catasys Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Year-end Financial Results
Mar 06, 2018: Catasys Announces Expansion of OnTrak-HA
Feb 21, 2018: Catasys Announces Launch of Enrollment with National Health Insurer
Jan 31, 2018: Catasys Announces Expansion of OnTrak-HC to Illinois with Second Largest Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plan
Jan 16, 2018: Catasys Announces Agreement with Cigna
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Catasys Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Catasys Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Catasys Inc - Key Information
- Catasys Inc - Overview
- Catasys Inc - Key Employees
- Catasys Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Catasys Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Catasys Inc - Major Products and Services
- Catasys Inc - History
- Catasys Inc - Company Statement
- Catasys Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Catasys Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Catasys Inc - Business Description
- Catasys Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Catasys Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Catasys Inc - Strengths
- Catasys Inc - Weaknesses
- Catasys Inc - Opportunities
- Catasys Inc - Threats
- Catasys Inc - Key Competitors
- Catasys Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Catasys Inc, Key Information
- Catasys Inc, Key Ratios
- Catasys Inc, Share Data
- Catasys Inc, Major Products and Services
- Catasys Inc, History
- Catasys Inc, Key Employees
- Catasys Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Catasys Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Catasys Inc, Other Locations
- Catasys Inc, Subsidiaries
- Catasys Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Catasys Inc, Key Competitors
- Catasys Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Catasys Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Catasys Inc, Annual Ratios
- Catasys Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Catasys Inc, Performance Chart
- Catasys Inc, Ratio Charts