BeiGene Ltd (BeiGene) is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its lead product candidates include BGB-3111, a highly selective small molecule BTK inhibitor for the treatment of lymphoma; and BGB-A317, a monoclonal antibody against the immune checkpoint receptor PD-1. BeiGene’s other pipeline products include BGB-290, BGB-283, a PD-L1 monoclonal antibody, a TIM-3 cell surface protein monoclonal antibody, a next generation RAF dimer inhibitor, and candidates from several undisclosed preclinical immuno-oncology programs. The company also has a cancer biology platform that addresses the value of primary tumor biopsies in developing new cancer models. It has operations in China, the US, Australia and New Zealand. BeiGene is headquartered in Beijing, China.
BeiGene Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: BeiGene Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Mar 22,2017: BeiGene Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
Nov 10,2016: BeiGene Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Oct 03,2016: BeiGene Appoints Ross Pettit as Senior Vice President, Global Development Operations
Sep 06,2016: BeiGene Appoints Jane Huang, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer, Hematology
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BeiGene Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author's ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BeiGene Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
BeiGene Ltd - Key Information
BeiGene Ltd - Overview
BeiGene Ltd - Key Employees
BeiGene Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
BeiGene Ltd - Key Operational Heads
BeiGene Ltd - Major Products and Services
BeiGene Ltd - History
BeiGene Ltd - Company Statement
BeiGene Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
BeiGene Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BeiGene Ltd - Business Description
BeiGene Ltd - Corporate Strategy
BeiGene Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BeiGene Ltd - Strengths
BeiGene Ltd - Weaknesses
BeiGene Ltd - Opportunities
BeiGene Ltd - Threats
BeiGene Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BeiGene Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BeiGene Ltd, Key Information
BeiGene Ltd, Key Ratios
BeiGene Ltd, Share Data
BeiGene Ltd, Major Products and Services
BeiGene Ltd, History
BeiGene Ltd, Key Employees
BeiGene Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
BeiGene Ltd, Key Operational Heads
BeiGene Ltd, Other Locations
BeiGene Ltd, Subsidiaries
BeiGene Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
BeiGene Ltd, Key Competitors
BeiGene Ltd, SWOT Analysis
BeiGene Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
BeiGene Ltd, Annual Ratios
BeiGene Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BeiGene Ltd, Performance Chart
BeiGene Ltd, Ratio Charts