Cellmid Ltd (Cellmid), formerly Medical Therapies Ltd is a developer of therapies and diagnostic tests. The company holds comprehensive portfolio of intellectual property relating to the novel targets midkine and FGF5. It offers products such as midkine ELISA kit, advangen international hair loss products and evolis products. Cellmid is developing three therapeutic programs including AB102 oncology antibody, CAB101 inflammation antibody, and CMK103 cardiac ischemia. The company’s products are used for the treatment and detection of cancers, the treatment of inflammatory, autoimmune diseases, and ischemic heart disease. It markets its products in Australia and Japan. Cellmid is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Cellmid Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2017: Cellmid Presents Fgf5 Inhibitor Data At World Congress For Hair Research
Oct 25, 2017: Cellmid: Notes to the Appendix 4C
Oct 16, 2017: Cellmid Appoints Dr Martin Cross as Non-executive Director
Sep 27, 2017: Cellmid's FY2017 Results Presentation
Aug 03, 2017: Cellmid Secures Premium US Retail Channel For Evolis
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cellmid Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cellmid Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Information
- Cellmid Ltd - Overview
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Employees
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Cellmid Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Cellmid Ltd - History
- Cellmid Ltd - Company Statement
- Cellmid Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cellmid Ltd - Business Description
- Cellmid Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Cellmid Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cellmid Ltd - Strengths
- Cellmid Ltd - Weaknesses
- Cellmid Ltd - Opportunities
- Cellmid Ltd - Threats
- Cellmid Ltd - Key Competitors
- Cellmid Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Information
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Ratios
- Cellmid Ltd, Share Data
- Cellmid Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Cellmid Ltd, History
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Employees
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Cellmid Ltd, Other Locations
- Cellmid Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Cellmid Ltd, Key Competitors
- Cellmid Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Cellmid Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Cellmid Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Cellmid Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cellmid Ltd, Performance Chart
- Cellmid Ltd, Ratio Charts