MetroGAS SA (MetroGAS) a subsidiary of Empresas Copec SA is an oil and gas company that provides natural gas distribution and transportation services. The company offers security advices about the risk of carrying evacuations in public highway, and precautions to be adopted. It operates electric power plants and industrial and commercial customers for the natural gas. MetroGAS organizes accident prevention campaign to offer advice regarding the risks of carrying out excavations in public highway. The company's service areas include city of Buenos Aires and Southern and Eastern greater metropolitan Buenos Aires. MetroGAS is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
MetroGAS SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2017: Argentina's YPF To Invest $21.5 Billion From 2018 To 2022
Jun 23, 2017: Natural Gas Pipeline Construction To Begin In Argentina's Domselaar Region By End Of July 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MetroGAS SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MetroGAS SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MetroGAS SA - Key Information
- MetroGAS SA - Overview
- MetroGAS SA - Key Employees
- MetroGAS SA - Key Employee Biographies
- MetroGAS SA - Key Operational Heads
- MetroGAS SA - Major Products and Services
- MetroGAS SA - History
- MetroGAS SA - Company Statement
- MetroGAS SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MetroGAS SA - Business Description
- MetroGAS SA - Corporate Strategy
- MetroGAS SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MetroGAS SA - Strengths
- MetroGAS SA - Weaknesses
- MetroGAS SA - Opportunities
- MetroGAS SA - Threats
- MetroGAS SA - Key Competitors
- MetroGAS SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MetroGAS SA, Key Information
- MetroGAS SA, Key Ratios
- MetroGAS SA, Share Data
- MetroGAS SA, Major Products and Services
- MetroGAS SA, History
- MetroGAS SA, Key Employees
- MetroGAS SA, Key Employee Biographies
- MetroGAS SA, Key Operational Heads
- MetroGAS SA, Other Locations
- MetroGAS SA, Subsidiaries
- MetroGAS SA, Key Competitors
- MetroGAS SA, SWOT Analysis
- MetroGAS SA, Ratios based on current share price
- MetroGAS SA, Annual Ratios
- MetroGAS SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MetroGAS SA, Performance Chart
- MetroGAS SA, Ratio Charts