Aura Energy Pty Ltd (Aura Energy) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium properties in Europe and Africa. Its projects include Haggan Uranium Project, Kallsedet Uranium Project, Virka Uranium Project, Reguibat Uranium Project, Tiris Uranium Project, and Wondinong Uranium Project. Aura Energy's Haggan Uranium Project is located in Alum Shale Province in Sweden and explores for uranium with by-product nickel. The company's Tiris Uranium Project is located on greenfields uranium discovery in Mauritania and includes uranium deposits. It undertakes uranium exploration projects in Australia, European and African countries. Aura Energy is headquartered in Windsor, Victoria, Australia.
Aura Energy Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 06, 2017: Aura gets environmental approval for Tiris uranium project in Mauritania
Oct 05, 2017: Aura Energy announces approval of ESIA for Tiris Uranium Project in Mauritania
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aura Energy Pty Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aura Energy Pty Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Key Information
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Overview
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - History
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Company Statement
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Business Description
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Strengths
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Opportunities
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Threats
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Information
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Ratios
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Share Data
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, History
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Employees
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Other Locations
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Performance Chart
- Aura Energy Pty Ltd, Ratio Charts