AxoGen Inc (AxoGen), formerly LecTec Corp is a provider of surgical solutions for peripheral nerve injuries. The company offers AxoTouch two-point discriminator, AxoGuard nerve connector, Avance nerve graft, AcroVal NSTMS and AxoGuard nerve protector products. It also offers clinical research studies in understanding and outcome of peripheral nerve regeneration and reconstruction projects. AxoGen’s clinical research programs comprise the CHANGE study, the RANGER study, and the RECON study programs. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in the US and abroad. AxoGen is headquartered in Alachua, Florida, the US.
AxoGen Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: AxoGen Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Jan 08, 2018: AxoGen Preannounces Estimated Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Revenue
Nov 20, 2017: AxoGen Advances its Platform for Nerve Repair at Annual Analyst and Investor Day
Nov 01, 2017: AxoGen Reports 2017 Third Quarter Financial Results
Oct 18, 2017: AxoGen Receives David J. Gury Company of the Year Award from BioFlorida
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AxoGen Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AxoGen Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- AxoGen Inc - Key Information
- AxoGen Inc - Overview
- AxoGen Inc - Key Employees
- AxoGen Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- AxoGen Inc - Key Operational Heads
- AxoGen Inc - Major Products and Services
- AxoGen Inc - History
- AxoGen Inc - Company Statement
- AxoGen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- AxoGen Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- AxoGen Inc - Business Description
- AxoGen Inc - Corporate Strategy
- AxoGen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AxoGen Inc - Strengths
- AxoGen Inc - Weaknesses
- AxoGen Inc - Opportunities
- AxoGen Inc - Threats
- AxoGen Inc - Key Competitors
- AxoGen Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- AxoGen Inc, Key Information
- AxoGen Inc, Key Ratios
- AxoGen Inc, Share Data
- AxoGen Inc, Major Products and Services
- AxoGen Inc, History
- AxoGen Inc, Key Employees
- AxoGen Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- AxoGen Inc, Key Operational Heads
- AxoGen Inc, Other Locations
- AxoGen Inc, Subsidiaries
- AxoGen Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- AxoGen Inc, Key Competitors
- AxoGen Inc, SWOT Analysis
- AxoGen Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- AxoGen Inc, Annual Ratios
- AxoGen Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- AxoGen Inc, Performance Chart
- AxoGen Inc, Ratio Charts