Blue Energy Ltd (BEL) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and development services. The company offers exploration and production of coal seam gas and conventional oil, and gas resources in Australia. Its projects portfolio includes carpentaria basin, bowen basin, galilee basin, maryborough basin, cooperand eromanga basin, surat basin, south georgina basin, and wiso basin, among others. BEL operates exploration acreage in onshore hydrocarbon producing basins in Queensland, Australia. The company explores and develops for shale oil and gas assets, coal seam gas assets, and conventional oil and gas assets in Australia. BEL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Blue Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2017: Blue Energy Announces Director Resignation
Jun 20, 2017: APA signs MoU with Blue Energy to connect Northern Queensland gas to market
Jun 13, 2017: Blue Energy Announces New Gas Development Plan Lodged To Unlock Bowen Basin Resources
May 02, 2017: Blue Energy Welcomes Green Light For Arrow’s Bowen Pipeline
Mar 15, 2017: Blue Energy Announces Financial Report For Half-Year Ended 31 December 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Blue Energy Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Blue Energy Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Blue Energy Ltd - Key Information
- Blue Energy Ltd - Overview
- Blue Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Blue Energy Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Energy Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Blue Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Blue Energy Ltd - History
- Blue Energy Ltd - Company Statement
- Blue Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Blue Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Blue Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Blue Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Blue Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Blue Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Blue Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Blue Energy Ltd - Threats
- Blue Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Blue Energy Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Information
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Ratios
- Blue Energy Ltd, Share Data
- Blue Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Blue Energy Ltd, History
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Blue Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Blue Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Blue Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
- Blue Energy Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Blue Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Blue Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Blue Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Blue Energy Ltd, Performance Chart
- Blue Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts