iBio Inc (iBio) is a biotechnology company that develops and manufactures plant made pharmaceutical products. The company provides products such as biotherapeutics and vaccines. It uses its ibiolaunch platform, which is a transformative technology for the production of monoclonal antibodies, other therapeutic proteins and vaccines. iBio is developing therapeutic product for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic scleroderma and other fibrotic diseases, and others. The company's IBIO-CFB03 is helpful for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, fibrotic diseases and systemic sclerosis, among others. It collaborates with medical universities for its research and development activities. iBio is headquartered in New York, the US.
iBio Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2017: iBio Initiates Litigation Against Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft in Delaware Chancery Court
Oct 30, 2017: iBio CDMO President to Co-Chair South African Molecular Pharming Conference
Oct 02, 2017: iBio Appoints James Abbey, Ph.D. as Vice President of Strategic Business Development
Sep 20, 2017: iBio Intellectual Property Update
Jul 12, 2017: US Patent Granted to AzarGen Biotechnologies for Synthetic Promoter Technology
This comprehensive SWOT profile of iBio Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of iBio Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- iBio Inc - Key Information
- iBio Inc - Overview
- iBio Inc - Key Employees
- iBio Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- iBio Inc - Key Operational Heads
- iBio Inc - Major Products and Services
- iBio Inc - History
- iBio Inc - Company Statement
- iBio Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- iBio Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- iBio Inc - Business Description
- iBio Inc - Corporate Strategy
- iBio Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- iBio Inc - Strengths
- iBio Inc - Weaknesses
- iBio Inc - Opportunities
- iBio Inc - Threats
- iBio Inc - Key Competitors
- iBio Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- iBio Inc, Key Information
- iBio Inc, Key Ratios
- iBio Inc, Share Data
- iBio Inc, Major Products and Services
- iBio Inc, History
- iBio Inc, Key Employees
- iBio Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- iBio Inc, Key Operational Heads
- iBio Inc, Other Locations
- iBio Inc, Subsidiaries
- iBio Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- iBio Inc, Key Competitors
- iBio Inc, SWOT Analysis
- iBio Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- iBio Inc, Annual Ratios
- iBio Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- iBio Inc, Performance Chart
- iBio Inc, Ratio Charts