Hunter Group ASA (Hunter Group), formerly Badger Explorer ASA is an oil and gas equipment company that manufactures drilling devices. The company offers mapping of hydrocarbon resources, subsurface data for oil and gas exploration, and long-term surveillance. It also provides prototype development operations with oil companies. BXPL develops technology based drilling device for collection and analysis of data for mapping and exploring hydrocarbon deposits in the oil and gas industry. The company funds and co-operates throughout the prototype development phase and comprise of the drill bit driven by an electro-motor and gear, deposition and compression, cutting transport, spooled cable which suppies power to the tool and data transferred to surface. Hunter Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Hunter Group ASA Key Recent Developments
Jun 15, 2017: Hunter Group Announces Appointment Of New Chief Financial Officer
May 23, 2017: Hunter appoints new interim CEO
May 08, 2017: Hunter Group: New Name And New Ticker From 08 May 2017
Feb 23, 2017: Badger Explorer Provides Q4 2016 Report
Nov 02, 2016: Badger Explorer Releases Q3 2016 Report
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hunter Group ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hunter Group ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Hunter Group ASA - Key Information
- Hunter Group ASA - Overview
- Hunter Group ASA - Key Employees
- Hunter Group ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Hunter Group ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Hunter Group ASA - Major Products and Services
- Hunter Group ASA - History
- Hunter Group ASA - Company Statement
- Hunter Group ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Hunter Group ASA - Business Description
- Hunter Group ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Hunter Group ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hunter Group ASA - Strengths
- Hunter Group ASA - Weaknesses
- Hunter Group ASA - Opportunities
- Hunter Group ASA - Threats
- Hunter Group ASA - Key Competitors
- Hunter Group ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Information
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Ratios
- Hunter Group ASA, Share Data
- Hunter Group ASA, Major Products and Services
- Hunter Group ASA, History
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Employees
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Hunter Group ASA, Other Locations
- Hunter Group ASA, Subsidiaries
- Hunter Group ASA, Key Competitors
- Hunter Group ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Hunter Group ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Hunter Group ASA, Annual Ratios
- Hunter Group ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Hunter Group ASA, Performance Chart
- Hunter Group ASA, Ratio Charts